14 June 2009

Shelf Art

I am loving the pics I've seen of different colored shelves and backings. My friend Laura just painted the shelves in her living room a different color than the surrounding area. It looks so bomb. I tried to find some pics of examples of solid colors, but failed, so here are some awesome patterned papers:

This one isn't so much a book shelf, but an area of wall.  Still love it.  Same basic idea though!!!
Again love this!!!  I think all the matching accents are great.
Simple!!
What a perfect addition to a craft area.  If you have anything like this, or a spin on it, you should send me a link so I can get more inspiration!!!!!
Sorry it has been ages since I've (or Janel, hint hint) has posted, but now that I'm not at school, I don't get online multiple times a day.  Which I really should do anyways to check all of your amazing posts.  I vow to do better.  and hopefully someday the co-writer, Janel will post to!!! JK loves!!!

On another note, does anyne have any great sites for finding foreclosures in MO?  Matt and I are goingt o start looking for a house and we have to buy before the wedding, Oct 17th, so he can qualify for the $8,000.00 Obama moneys!!!!  Thanks

1 comment:

  1. I posted this post on my blog today for the inspo guest blog day so that it would send some more peeps over here. I love this and I want to do it sooooo bad to one of my shelves!!!

    ReplyDelete