26 May 2009

Who knew?

Who knew there were so many yellow barns out there! i love it. If only there was one close by for a photo op, boo!

This is the one I want to use on my business cards!!!



I actually didn't realize this was a watercolor until now, but I'm sure the artist worked from life, so it is legitimate.

I think if I ever had a barn, there would be a silo.

How fantastic is this bright yellow barn with the brown doors, great contrast.


Picture perfect!

Look, 3 barns in 1!
I want to be here with my nikon d60.  It would be love at first site.
Just two more!
Wouldn't this be perfect to renovate into a home!
Just so fun here at yba!!  Does any on have a good yellow barn in their town??  Maybe Janel and I need to take a road trip!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girls!
    There's an award for your site on my blog! Hope you can check it out! Thanks for being awesome!
    Much Love,
    Whit

    ReplyDelete